Wednesday, June 06, 2007

wow weird day

Ok, day starts off losing like ~15k at 100/200. Gooooooooood morning, Jameson! Suitably annoyed, I check some baseball box score from the games I have wagered on (they are in the links on the right). I see both heavy underdogs at +220 ish are winning, in TB's case handily. I go over to KT's to grab dinner and watch on satellite as TB walks in the winning run capping off a 6 run 9th for the guy we want not to win. Expletive. I go eat dinner and head over to rio, wait a few hours to get into a game, and end up making ~11k in a 25-25 plo game with a 50 straddle from the winner of the previous hand. This includes me winning a ~17kish pot, largest cash game pot I've ever won, against Josh Arieh. Fun times. There's other weird personal stuff involving family and a couple other things in there, but that's the gist of it. I had won like ~5k the day before so it's not like I'm even down money now, just essentially moved it offline for free. I'll probably post a graph soon that shows the ridiculous session.

No comments: