Saturday, June 30, 2007

amde day 2 of 2-7

busted inthe 1500 plo rebuy long time ago, not gonna put up a trip report.

So the 2-7 event starts off with me drawing a decent table and some big rebuy pots. During the rebuy period (!) the table breaks and I get moved to a table with Gavin Griffin, Howard Lederer, Steve Zolotow and 2 randoms. I work my cruddy stack up to 12k by the end of 150/300 and feel pretty good about it despite being in for all of it (6k). This table breaks, I go to the table with Jeff Madsen and Chau Giang and bleed off some chips here not really winning any pots. Again, my table breaks, ending up at this gem. Seat 1, groth911t from stars, seat 2 me, seat 3 cindy violette's mantoy or whatever. Seat 4 good player with a million chips. Seat 5 Dewey Tomko, Seat 6 Barry Greenstein. Tomko busts quickly and Jennifer Harman is moved into the seat. Eventually, Barry loses a large pot to groth911t and I get the rest of the chips when I open 8662x, draw 2 to the 862 and brick, draw a 4, then a 3 for alllll the chips. So now I have 2 copies of Ace on the River, but this one has a personalized intro. wooooot.

No comments: