Monday, February 13, 2006

It's supposed to be easy


I stopped playing after I was up 150bbs to eat. I come back and play that mess of hands. I really, really, really dislike poker right now. The boundaries of normal variance are really underestimated by everyone that plays. I was looking forward to winning more in one day than the challenge thus far. Also, I'm making about as much from playing as I am from rakeback. Wonderful confidence booster that is.

I should be around 42,800 hands right now to be on pace. I'm at 36747. I may play some more tonight but the tables look bad and I doubt I'm in the proper mental state. Looks like I need to put in either some consistent extra hands for the next week or do a poker bender and fix that pronto.

today 2315 for +439.97

ctd 36747 +$2714.43 .74 BB/100

No comments: