Monday, February 06, 2006

day 5 and stuff



A really bad start (F U seattle) to the day ended up ok as my evening session went well despite massive headache and other gripes. Tables weren't great either, so I am cutting tonight way short at 2725 hands. That puts me in a hands deficit I'll need to makeup the rest of the week, but losing so many hours to the super bowl does that.

I'll post some pt screenshots when I hit day 7 I think. I've ran really well the past 2 days, really, so I dunno what my winrate should be but it's looking lower than what I wanted. Then again, my dip this morning was entirely getting sucked out on in large pots at the river vs superdonkey.

Oh, and F U Holmgren for costing me $$$ on some 2nd half over and seattle covering on tease.

2725 hands, +$1058.69

ctd 16982 hands, +$2035.62

No comments: