Thursday, May 18, 2006

frustrated

I haven't been winning online playing plo at all, really. I keep losing like a buyin or 2 each session I play, but yet win at sh limit. wtf?

played a bunch of tourneys today, cashed in both 10r's for roughly what I was in for, then got 5th in a 33r where first was a wsop seat. that one really, really makes me frustrated and depressed right now. I played v well, got 5 handed and pulled a move on a guy will to stack off preflop with A7 at 3k/6k for nearly 175k. I don't know what to think of it all, honestly. fwiw 9th-2nd all paid the same and I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to play that 5 handed against the other guy right at my stack size, with the huge stack in between us me having position.

The more I think about the tourney the more it hurts.

bah

No comments: